Only few people are born with those thick and sexy hair. Thin and weak hair is a common problem faced by a lot of people. Thin hair are week and thus they break easily decrease the hair density on our scalp.
There are a number of reasons for thin hair and hairfall. It could be hereditary, pollution, unbalanced diet, chemicals, stress, medical condition, etc. Of course there are ways to make your hair appear thick and dense. You could use hair extension, fake dense hair with tricky hair styles etc. But these are not permanent solutions. So, how to get thick and long hair naturally at home?
There are some powerful home remedies that can help you get thicker, longer and sexier hair naturally within a month. Yes, that’s true. We are going to reveal those killer thicker hair tips to get you thicker hair fast naturally. You won’t have to go for any medical treatment or try any medicines. It is 100% natural. Can’t wait? Lets get to them.
How to Get Thick hair Naturally fast for men and women
1. Egg Mask to get thicker hair naturally at home
Egg is rich in protein and it does wonders to hair. It will help you in getting thicker and stronger hair. Egg also adds a beautiful shine to our hair so that means with regular application of egg mask on your hair you can get thicker, stronger and shiny hair naturally.
How to use Egg to get thicker hair fast
- Take one egg(or two depending on your hair length).
- Beat it up
- Apply the paste on your scalp and across the length of your hair
- Leave it on for half and hour
- Wash with lukewarm water and shampoo
You can use this egg mask to get thicker hair once a week. Regular application would give you dense hair within one month.
2. Olive Oil to get thick and strong hair
Olive oil contains all the nutrition your hair needs to become healthier and thicker. Olive oil provides proper nourishment to promote hair growth.
How to use Olive oil to get thick hair fast
- Take some warm Olive oil in a bowl
- Massage your scalp with it for half an hour
- Leave it overnight
- Wash it away with shampoo
Use this home remedy to get thicker hair twice a week for best results.
3. Castor Oil to get thick and long hair fast
Castor oil is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids. Its high viscosity helps in preventing hair fall. It also repairs hair damage.
How to use Castor oil to get thick and long hair
- Take some castor oil in a bowl
- Mix it with equal amount of coconut oil or tea
- Heat the mixture to make lukewarm
- Massage your scalp with this mixture
- Leave it on for overnight
- Wash it away the next morning with shampoo.
You can use this home hair growing treatment twice a week to get best results.
4. Fenugreek seeds to get thick and long hair
Fenugreek seeds paste is used in many parts of Asia by women to get thicker and stronger hair. You can also get the benefit of fenugreek seeds to get thicker and stronger hair.
How to use Fenugreek seeds to get thicker hair naturally
- Take 3-4 tbsp of fenugreek seeds in a bowl
- Grind them well to get fine powder
- Mix it with coconut milk to make a paste
- Apply the paste on your hair and scalp
- After 30 minutes, wash your hair with lukewarm water
You use this hair building technique once a week to see impressive results. A great home remedy to get thick hair at home.
5. Indian Gooseberry for thick hair growth
Indian Gooseberry or Amla can be used in two ways to get thicker and stronger hair. Either you can eat it and get the benefits internally or you can make a paste and apply it on your scalp to transfer the benefits directly to the scalp.
Indian Gooseberry is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, Potassium, magnesium, calcium and fiber. It is a great food to give your hair all that it needs for thicker and stronger hair. It has several other health benefits too.
How to use Indian Gooseberry to get thicker and stronger hair
- Take 2 tbsp of dry Amla(Indian Gooseberry) powder
- Mix it with some coconut oil to make a paste
- Apply the mixture on your hair and scalp
- Let it sit for about 20-25 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
This is a great hair mask to promote hair growth. It has conditioning effect too. Try to include Amla in your diet as well. You can add it in veggies or salads.
6. Onion for getting thicker and stronger hair
Onion is rich in essential minerals like Potassium, Phosphorus, Copper, Folate and dietary fibers along with Vitamin B6. These nutrients would help in hair growth.
How to use Onion to promote hair growth
- Take one medium sized onion
- Grind it and make a paste
- Massage your scalp with it
- Leave it on for 30 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
7. Flax Seed for thicker hair
Flax seed is another natural ingredient to boost hair growth and repair damaged hair.
How to use flax seed to get thick hair naturally
- Take 3 tbsp of flax seed
- soak them in water for about 5 days
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in the flaxseed solution
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes
- Wash off with warm water
You can perform this hair building process daily or once in two days to get faster results.
8. Henna Leaves to get thicker hair naturally
Henna leaves help in hair growth and hair conditioning. It also gives color to hair. You can use henna leaves paste once a week to get soft, shiny and thick hair.
How to use Henna Leaves to get thicker and shinier hair
- Take some henna leaves
- grind them and make a paste
- Apply it on your scalp and across hair length
- leave it on for half an hour
- wash away with lukewarm water
Please wear gloves while applying henna to your hair.
9. Avocado for thicker hair growth
Take one avocado and one banana. Mash them and mix together. Massage your scalp with this mixture. Let it dry for half and hour. Wash away with lukewarm water and shampoo. Follow up with conditioner.
10. Healthy Habits to get stronger and thicker hair
Getting thicker hair is nothing if you cannot preserve them. You need to make some healthy alterations to your lifestyle. Here are some important hair care tips to remember :
- Eat more protein rich foods. Hair is made up of protein only
- Protect hair from pollution, dirt and sun.
- Wash your hair regularly but not daily. Washing your hair daily will make hair weaker.
- Eat more green leafy vegetables and fruits.
- Avoid hair styling products like straightener, curler or blow dryer as much as you can. Let your hair air dry if you have got time.
- Do not comb in wet hair. It will cause more hairfall.
- Choose the right shampoo for your hair.
- Stress management. Stress is one of the main causes of hair fall these days so learn to manage your stress if you want to control hair fall.
- If you want to add some fake volume to your hair then there are several ways to do so. You could use hair extensions, use volume building shampoo and conditioner or you can just wear a hairstyle that makes your hair look voluminous. Here is a video on how to add volume to your hair. Wish it helps.
How to add volume to your hair – tips and tricks
All of these powerful tips to get thicker and stronger hair can be used by both men and women. Also, try to adopt these healthy habits to keep proper care of your hair.
Did I miss something? Let me know in the comments.
Incoming search terms
how to get thick hair in a month
how to get thick hair fast
how to get thick hair naturally
get thicker fuller hair
how to get thick hair for guys
how to get thick hair home remedies
get thick long hair
natural tips for long and thick hair
homemade tips for thick hair
tips for thin hair
natural tips for thick hair
tips for thick hair in humidity
tips for thick hair growth