Blackheads on the nose is a common problem among youngsters especially those with oily skin. They look ugly and if not removed properly might leave scars behind. So, how to get rid of blackheads permanently? Sure, you must have heard of blackhead strips that pull out all the blackheads but they only work on the surface. They cannot solve the problem from its roots so you will keep getting blackheads again and again.
What are blackheads? These are formed when our pores are clogged with sebum and bacteria. Causes of blackheads are pollution, dirt, unhealthy lifestyle, cosmetics, oily skin, etc. Nose is a very common place to get blackheads. They take yellow or black in color and make us look unattractive.
Must visit : 25+ Anti Ageing Secrets You Need to Know
Here are some powerful home remedies to get rid of nose blackheads. These home remedies are very effective in removing blackheads from the nose. Use them regularly for some time to remove all the blackheads from nose permanently.
How to Get Rid of Blackheads from Nose Permanently
1. Baking Soda and Lemon to Get rid of nose blackheads
Baking soda can be used as a natural exfoliator. It cleanses our skin and takes away impurities and access oils. Lemon has citric acid, it is antibacterial in nature. With baking soda and lemon, we can make a home remedy to get rid of blackheads on nose.
How to use baking soda and lemon to get rid of nose blackheads.
- Take 1 tbsp of baking soda in a bowl
- Add some lemon juice to make thick paste
- Apply the mixture on your nose and other blackheads area
- Wash off with cold water
This is a great home remedy to get rid of nose blackheads. Use this home remedy 3 times a week for fast blackheads removal.
2. Facial Steaming to get rid of nose blackheads
Steaming not only helps in removing blackheads from the nose but also cleans out pores inside out to prevent future blackheads. Even if you are using other home remedies to get rid of nose blackheads you should still use it. Facial steaming has many skin benefits.
Steaming will open your pores and drain out excess oils and impurities. It will unclog the blackheads too.
How to use facial steaming to get rid of blackheads from nose
- Take a pot of boiling water
- Add some lemon drops to it
- Bring your face closer to the jar and cover up with towel
- Take steam on your face for about 10 minutes
Do this twice a week for effective results. This process will not only remove blackheads from nose but also from face.
3. Clay Mask to get rid of blackheads from nose
A home-made clay mask can help you remove blackheads from nose. It’s a wonderful home remedy for oily skin. Clay mask absorbs excess oil from skin and clears out the impurities. You can use fuller earth for it.
How to use clay to get rid of nose blackheads
- Take 1 tbsp of bentonite clay or fuller earth
- Add some rose water and lemon to make a thick paste
- You can also add honey to it
- Apply the mixture on your blackhead areas
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water and moisturize
Use this clay mask twice a week to get rid of nose blackheads.
4. Egg White Mask to remove nose blackheads
Egg white mask is a DIY natural mask to unclog pores and remove blackheads from nose. It also helps in tightening our skin. Use this egg white mask about 2-3 times a week for fast and effective results.
How to use egg white mask to get rid of nose blackheads
- Take one egg and extract its egg white
- Beat it untill it becomes foamy white
- Apply the paste all over your face using a brush concentrating on blackheads areas
- Let it sit for some time to let it dry
- Once the first layer is dry now apply the second layer of egg white over your face
- Repeat it 3-4 times, After all of it has dried wash your face with lukewarm water
Very effective facial mask to get rid of blackheads from nose.
5. Yogurt and Oatmeal to get rid of nose blackheads
A home remedy of yogurt and oatmeal will help you in getting rid of blackheads. Please make sure that you are taking unflavored yogurt for this purpose.
How to use yogurt and oatmeal to get rid of blackheads
- Take 1-2 tbsp of oatmeal
- Add unflavored yogurt to it and make a paste
- Add some lemon drops to it
- Apply the mixture to your nose and other affected areas using your finger or Q-tip
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and rinse away with lukewarm water.
This home remedy should be used twice a week to remove blackheads from nose.
6. Honey and Milk to remove blackheads on nose
Honey and milk both are magic ingredients for skin. Both of them are used in many beauty treatments. Milk contains lactic acid that clears out the pores and honey is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing in nature. We are using these ingredients to get rid of nose blackheads.
How to use Honey and milk to get rid of blackheads from nose
- Mix equal parts of honey and milk in a bowl.
- Heat this mixture for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Let it cool to a temperature you can bear.
- Apply the mixture on your nose and leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Put a strip of clean cotton over it and pull off.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
This home remedy should take out blackheads from your nose. Use this home remedy to get rid of blackheads from nose twice a week.
We hope this article on how to get rid of nose blackheads permanently would help you. These are equally effective for both men and women.
If you want to add something to the article, let us know through comments.
Incoming search terms :
popping blackheads nose, blackheads nose removal, blackheads nose strips, blackheads nose piercing, getting rid of blackheads on nose fast, getting rid of blackheads nose, blackheads nose oil cleansing method, how to eliminate blackheads on nose, natural face masks blackheads